What ever you are celebrating this weekend , there's no better way to do it than with a scrumptious seasonal cocktail.
This week, we bring you details on how to make this quick, simple and delicious cider, thyme and tonic cocktail which can be made with alcoholic or non-alcoholic apple cider - we know which we'll be having!
Enough to make four cocktails
What you'll need:
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces thyme simple syrup (recipe here)
- 1 bottle (9.3 ounces) Fentimans tonic water or other high quality brand like Q Tonic or Fever Tree*
- Additional thyme and lemon slices for garnish
How to make:
1. Add all ingredients except tonic water to a pitcher and stir until fully incorporated.
2. Add ice to four glasses, filling each about halfway. Divide the cider mixture evenly among the glasses.
3. Top with tonic water. Stir gently. Garnish with a sprig of thyme and enjoy!
Recipe and images found at OffbeatandInspired.com, visit the site for more great ideas.